Delhi Police has announced a notification for the recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancies in Group C. Total Vacancy: 554.Head Constable (Ministerial) Male :372.Head Constable (Ministerial) Female:182.Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read the Notification & Apply.Qualification : 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board.
Application fee: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD: Nil
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-11-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
Age Limit: 18-25 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 554 Head Constable Posts
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1.Candidates are required to go through carefully and understand all the Information’s relating the eligibility requirements and selection process before filling the online application.
2. E-mail ID and mobile number which are mandatory for the application, Candidates are responsible to keep their login credentials safely.
3. Before submitting the application form, the candidates are directed to check the data and satisfy that the details entered by them are true and correct in all respects.
4. ONLINE application has several sections with the information required for selection. Hence candidates are required to fill the application carefully.
5. A matriculate ex-servicemen (which term include an ex-servicemen, who has obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force), who has put in not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union will be considered eligible for applying for the post.
6. Candidates may note, that if any information submitted in the application form is found to be false or incorrect during verification, or in future, their application will be rejected and their candidature may stand cancelled without assigning any reasons/notice thereof.
7. Candidates are advised to refer Important Dates in dates section carefully to make sure that there are no date conflicts.
8. Incomplete and incorrect applications shall be rejected.
For any technical queries related to Application Form, please call 8088418766, 8088418762, 8088418761, 8088418767, 8088418764 or write an e-mail to [email protected]