Jobs At Bishop State Community College System Analyst Career Placement Technician
|Minimum Requirements||• Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited institution.
• Three (3) years of experience in computer software and hardware maintenance and repair.
• Three (3) years of experience using computer information skills in project management of information technology projects
|Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Responsibilities||• Knowledge and ability to install software.
• Knowledge of Administrative Systems supporting software ;(BDMS, Netdate, MyLabs Plus, Electronic Transcripts, Federal and State Reporting, ID Systems, EdExpress, NACHA File Layouts and requirements, Argos, MAPS, etc.)
• Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems required.
• Knowledge and ability to solve software compatibility and internet issues.
|Essential Job Functions||Work is generally performed in an office environment with frequent interruptions and irregularities in the work schedule. Learned
physical skill is required for keyboarding. Frequent walking, standing, or sitting may be required.
|Salary||ACCS Salary Schedule: E1-01 ($48,911-$63,196)|
|Application Deadline||A complete application packet must be received in the Office of Human Resources. In accordance with Alabama Community College
System policy and guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form and to submit a nonrefundable
fee of $17.40 (additional charges may apply) for a criminal background check.
Search More Jobs On Google
|Jobs At RobertHalf Jr. Systems Administrator West Palm Beach FL|
|Jobs At Oracle Applications Developer|
|Jobs At Microsoft Area IT Manager|
|Jobs At Capgemini Senior Business Intelligence Consultant|
|Jobs At IBM Cloud Lab Technician|